Skip to main content
1846 E. Innovation Park Dr. Suite 100, Oro Valley, AZ 85755 | (520) 422-2279

Certificate of Authority for Arizona LLC

Foreign Limited Liability Company in Arizona

If you own an LLC based outside of Arizona and you want to do business in Arizona, you will need to register your LLC as an Arizona foreign LLC. Once filed, the state returns a filed certificate of authority from the Arizona Secretary of State, Corporations Division.

We can register your foreign LLC in Arizona for $100 plus the state filing fee.

OR, you can do the filing yourself, and just sign up with us as your registered agent in Arizona. All Foreign Arizona LLCs will need a registered agent. You can have this service for $49 a year.

Once you sign up for Arizona registered agent service, you will be logged into your client account online where you’ll find the foreign Arizona LLC form you submit to the Corporations Division of the Arizona Secretary of State.

After looking at the resources we include in your client account, if you do not want to actually do the filing yourself, you can find and click on the add services tab in your online account, and let us submit your filing for you for the state filing fees plus $100. We will also obtain the proper forms from the home state of your LLC organization that are needed to properly register you with the Arizona Secretary of State.