Arizona LLC: $234 Total (w/ State Fees)
Your Arizona Articles of Organization Submitted & Filed By Our Expert Filers in 1 Business Day
FREE Business Documents
Operating Agreement, Resolutions, Membership Agreements, Meeting Minutes & More
Best Deal in Arizona
No Hassles, No Hidden Fees, No Worries, Just Your LLC Filed in 1 Day for the Best Price in Arizona
Arizona LLC Formation Package: $234 Total
Our Arizona LLC Formation Package is the best deal in Arizona. No one else offers a more complete LLC package at a more competitive price. Your Arizona LLC will be submitted to the state in a single business day, and you will receive everything you need to get your new company up and running after the state finishes processing your document (within 1 business day for our expedited filings). All business documents are included at no extra cost.
- 1 Day LLC Processing (Holiday/Weekend Orders Processed Following Business Day)
- 365 Days of Arizona Statutory Agent Service
- FREE: Operating Agreement, Membership Certificates, Initial Resolutions & More
- Structure-Specific Operating Agreement: Single-Member, Multi-Member, etc.
- Free Use of Our Address on Formation Documents
- Online Account to Monitor, Track, and Receive Important Business Documents
- Instant Document Delivery System
- Instant Registered Agent Service
- No Hidden Fees
- Lifetime Client Support
- Online Access to Additional Business Services
- Add trade name (DBA) service for an additional $110. After purchasing LLC formation service, you can add trade name service inside your client portal.
An operating agreement lays out the ownership of your LLC and the way in which it will be managed. It lists the names and addresses of your initial members, their initial capital contributions, ownership percentages, rights and responsibilities, and how ownership can be transferred. It also details management structure: initial managers, their rights and responsibilities, and how meetings will be managed.
A resolution is a directive from your members authorizing a particular action. For example, when you want to open a business bank account or purchase property, you will write a resolution authorizing a specific individual to do so.
Member certificates are evidence of ownership. Each member receives a certificate with the name of the company, the name of the member, the member’s ownership share, and any other information your members deem necessary.
Your LLC will hold member meetings throughout the year. It is crucial that an official record of these meetings is kept, especially whenever your members are called upon to pass a vote. Minutes are official records kept by your Secretary.
WHY WE CHARGE LESS
Here’s the sad truth: not every registered agent and incorporation service is created equal. We charge a lot less than our competitors, and sometimes prospective customers want to know why. Sounds too good to be true, right?
We charge $234 for our LLC package because we don’t believe in charging you extra for every little service. Nor do we believe in charging you extra for services that we would normally provide anyway. This is how a lot of company’s pad their margins.
Let’s take a look at just how we’re different:
FREE CUSTOM BUSINESS DOCUMENTS
Most incorporation services will charge you $50 to $75 per document for simple business documents like your Operating Agreement, meeting minutes, member resolutions and more. You can spend hundreds of dollars getting these from other companies.
How We’re Different:
We provide custom business documents for your Arizona LLC absolutely FREE. We already have the templates set up, and our system automatically generates the documents right after you sign up. We buy in bulk and the documents cost little to print. It would be absurd to charge you an arm and a leg for these documents.
REGISTERED AGENT: $49 PER YEAR
Other registered agent services in Arizona offer incredible rates, with some companies even throwing in a “free” year of service up front. What they don’t mention is how next year’s price will on average be as high $150.
How We’re Different:
Our price is $49 this year, $49 next year, $49 every year after that. We don’t believe in “introductory prices” and other gimmicks to get you in the door. We believe in quality service year after year. If we do right by you, then you’ll likely sign on again next year. That’s our business model in a nutshell.
Transparent Pricing: Here’s Where Your $$ Goes
Many Arizona incorporation services hide what they charge instead of showing you exactly where your money goes. We believe in transparency.
|Arizona State Filing Fee (expedited)||$85|
|Our Incorporation Service Fee||$100|
|One Year Registered Agent Service||$49|
How Our Arizona LLC Process Works
- You Order Our Arizona LLC Formation Package
- We Prepare & File Your Articles of Organization in 1 Business Day
- The State Confirms Authorization of Your LLC
- We Deliver Your Customized LLC Documents to You
- We Provide Arizona Registered Agent Service for 1 Year
- Next Year, We Send You a Renewal for Registered Agent Service*
* Registered agent service prices never go up. Unlike the competition, we don’t lure you in with low prices and stick you with higher fees next year.
Questions? Call: (520) 422-2279
- Honest Price
- No Cancellation Fees
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Upsells
- No Hidden Fees
- No “Introductory Prices”