Skip to main content
1846 E. Innovation Park Dr. Suite 100, Oro Valley, AZ 85755 | (520) 422-2279

Arizona Certificate of Authority Filing Service

Foreign Corporation in Arizona

If you are a corporation headquartered in another state and want to conduct business in Arizona, you will need an Arizona Certificate of Authority to operate in Arizona. You can get one by filing as a foreign corporation with the Arizona Secretary of State, Corporations Division. After you submit your forms, the State of Arizona will return a completed certificate of authority to you. An Arizona foreign corporation is not to be confused with an out-of-country corporation. Any corporation not actually formed (Created) in Arizona is considered to be a foreign corporation.

Signing up for our Arizona Out-of-State Registration means we’ll prepare and submit the Foreign Arizona corporation Certificate of Authority form with the Corporations Division of the Arizona Secretary of State. We also will track down the documentation needed from the home state of your incorporation to file your documents. Your account shows real time status of our work in progress. Once we are done with your Arizona foreign corporation registration, we always store the filing into your client account, email you a copy, and mail you the original filed documents.

If you want to do the filing yourself, no problem! Once you’re signed up for our Arizona registered agent service you’ll find the foreign corporation form is in your client account immediately. There are also some filing tips on how to submit your paperwork with the state. Your business needs to have an Arizona registered agent anyway, so we try to make the process simple and easy for you, whether you want us to do the filing or you want to send them to the Arizona Secretary of State yourself.